Life's Journey Senior Living - Mattoon
300 Lerna Road S.
Mattoon, IL 61938
Contact - 217-234-3003
Fax - 217-234-3083
Life's Journey Senior Living of Mattoon | Illinois
Life's Journey Senior Living - Mattoon is a unique memory care community. We provide 24 hour nursing and assistance for your loved one with an emphasis on individualized care and attention for all levels of dementia. Our home is set up into two buildings with four separate houses providing a cozy environment which includes; private dining, spacious living rooms with fireplaces, studio apartments, outdoor activity areas including patios, gardens, gazebo, and koi fish pond.
Located off Interstate 57, and under an hour’s drive to Interstates 70 and 72. A small town of eighteen thousand, Mattoon grew its roots during the railroad explosion of the late nineteenth century and has maintained a small town charm throughout the years
The area boasts two nursing colleges; the nationally recognized Lake Land College and Lakeview College of Nursing. In addition, Eastern Illinois University is just fifteen minutes away with its acclaimed Gerontology program.
Our proximity to these schools affords us the opportunity to employ some of the best and brightest to care for your loved one.
Our staff to neighbor ratio is what sets us apart from other communities, and when combined with our individualized approaches for all levels of care we feel Life's Journey can offer comfort, acceptance, love and support for the individual and their family.
Activities are scheduled every day. We provide music entertainment from an outside source at least once a week, we go on weekly outings and one special event outing once a month
We also offer our neighbors the following amenities:
AMENITIES & SERVICES
- Three restaurant style meals served daily plus snacks
- Medication assistance
- Laundry and housekeeping
- Assistance with all ADL's
- Assistance with Dressing and Bathing
- Licensed nurses on staff 24 hours a day
- Chef prepared nutritious meals
- In-depth Wellness Nurse consultations
- Activities designed to encompass the mental, spiritual, and physical
- In-house therapy services which are Medicare approved
- A strong partnership with local doctors and other health professionals
- Hospice care for when the need arises
- Long term care insurance and VA benefits accepted
- Pet friendly
- Media rooms
- Memory Care Studio Apartments
<layout example coming soon>
ENJOY A CARE FREE LIFESTYLE IF ONLY FOR A SHORT TIME
24 Hour Adult Day Care - four hours | $34 $8.50 per hour after four
Respite Care - $100 per day for up to 2 weeks
Services provided include:
- General Supervision
- Participation in community activities
- Medication Supervision
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Health monitoring
- Socialization with peers
- Meals provided at designated times
Day Care hours are flexible including emergency stays.